MUR understands that building a great brand requires great visual communication. We are therefore looking for a Graphics Designer to help shape and drive our brand forward through stunning design work.
The Graphics Designer role is responsible for producing all visual design work required by Coordination. This means editing photos for use on our social media (Facebook, Instagram) and designing all print material (Sponsorship Prospectus, Promotional Flyers, Event Banners and T-shirts). The Graphics Designer is required to work with both typography and images/photos for publishing and advertising.
- Undertaking a Bachelor of Design is desired but not mandatory
- Experience with Graphics Design
- Competent with Illustrator and Photoshop
- The ability to take initiative and design great graphics
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
Benefits to the Volunteer
- Supplement to your university studies with real hands on experience
- Provides and encourages personal and professional development
- Shared private campus office space to conduct MUR and personal work
- Networking opportunities with fellow members and industry sponsors
- Make your resume stand out, as FSAE team members are highly sort after by employers where MUR alumni have gone on to work at companies such as Tesla, PwC, Boeing and Ford
- Receive a Professional Resume Referee from Coordination Team Lead
Applications for this position have now CLOSED
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries.