With a following of over 5500 on Facebook and 1100 on Instragram, MUR is looking for new Social Media Managers to take charge and grow our social media presence.
The Social Media Manager role is responsible for producing all social media content required by Coordination. This means working in a team with other social media managers, photographers and videographers to create all content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. The Social Media Manager is expected to plan and post multiple social media posts on a weekly basis.
- Currently undertaking or recently completed one of: a Bachelor of Arts with a Communications/Media major or a Bachelor of Commerce with a Marketing major
- Experience with running social media accounts is desired but not mandatory
- Competent with creating social media posts
- Understands the context of different social media platforms
- The ability to take initiative and create social media posts on own accord
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise social media posts
- Ability to work in collaboration with others
Benefits to the Volunteer
- Supplement to your university studies with real hands on experience
- Provides and encourages personal and professional development
- Shared private campus office space to conduct MUR and personal work
- Networking opportunities with fellow members and industry sponsors
- Makes your resume stand out as FSAE team members are highly sort after by employers as MUR alumni have gone on to work at companies such as Tesla, PwC, Boeing and Ford
- Receive a Professional Resume Referee from Coordination Team Lead
Applications for this position have now CLOSED
Please email email@example.com if you have any enquiries.