With videos being the most engaged social media content across all platforms, we are looking for a Videographer to help us tap into this market with short professional clips.
The Videographer role is responsible for producing all videos required by Coordination. This means mainly creating short videos for social media (Facebook and Instagram). The Videographer is therefore required to both have skills and experience in shooting as well as video editing. The Videographer is also expected to capture all special events as well as plan short videos on a weekly (or bi-weekly) basis.
- Experience with Videography
- Competent with digital cameras and videography
- Competent with video editing software
- The ability to take initiative and create videos on own accord
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise videos
Benefits to the Volunteer
- Supplement to your university studies with real hands on experience
- Provides and encourages personal and professional development
- Shared private campus office space to conduct MUR and personal work
- Networking opportunities with fellow members and industry sponsors
- Makes your resume stand out as FSAE team members are highly sort after by employers as MUR alumni have gone on to work at companies such as Tesla, PwC, Boeing and Ford
- Receive a Professional Resume Referee from Coordination Team Lead
Applications for this position have now closed !!!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any enquiries.