With images being the lifeblood of most social media platforms, MUR is looking for a Photographer to take professional photos of all things MUR and gives you the chance to make your photos the face of MUR online.
The Photographer role is responsible for producing all photography required by Coordination. This means creating stunning photos for use on our social media (Facebook, Instagram) and print (Sponsorship Prospectus, Promotional Flyers, Event Banners). The Photographer is required to attend and capture all special team events as well as plan photo shoots for social media content.
- Experience with Photography is desired but not mandatory.
- Competent with digital cameras
- The ability to take initiative and create visuals on own accord
- Demonstrate willingness to learn
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to plan and organise photo shoots
Benefits to the Volunteer
- Supplement to your university studies with real hands on experience
- Provides and encourages personal and professional development
- Shared private campus office space to conduct MUR and personal work
- Networking opportunities with fellow members and industry sponsors
- Makes your resume stand out as FSAE team members are highly sort after by employers as MUR alumni have gone on to work at companies such as Tesla, PwC, Boeing and Ford
- Receive a Professional Resume Referee from Coordination Team Lead